NervosDAO, as a system smart contract of Nervos, is one of the important highlights of the CKB tokenomics. Holders can deposit CKB into NervosDAO at any time to earn yield. However, NervosDAO is essentially a fixed term deposit with a minimum deposit period, which results in a liquidity shortage of CKB.
dCKB, a tokenized alternative, is introduced by NexisDAO regarding the liquidity shortage. Users deposit CKB into NervosDAO and mint exact amount of dCKB. In this way, users can achieve mobilization of capital by earning CKB's fixed-rate interests without locking the entire liquidity of CKB, as dCKB can be traded, collateralized and transferred again. And of course, users can burn dCKB to withdraw their deposits from NervosDAO without incurring any fees for intermediary.
- 1.Make sure to get enough CKB.
- 3.Connect wallet.
- 4.Click "Mint".
- 5.Input an amount of dCKB to be minted (greater than 200)
- 1.Cost a few CKB for the smart contract interactions；
- 2.Extra CKB for gas fee is needed. (1000 CKB suggested)
- 6.Click "Confirm" and approve the transaction.
- 7.Wait for confirmation.
- 8.Receive dCKB (1 CKB= 1 dCKB)，and check deposit through “dCKB List”.
As 1 dCKB = 1 CKB, you can still own the liquidity of CKB with earning APR in NervosDAO.
The withdraw period is on a monthly basis in accordance with NervosDAO, so it takes a month to withdraw your deposit.