Backed by over-collateralization, TAI is a decentralized, unbiased, collateral-backed cryptocurrency soft-pegged to the US Dollar.
Similar to real estate mortgage loans, ckETH/dCKB is your collateral and TAI is the money you borrowed, and smart contracts assume the role of the bank.
TAI can also be treated as any other crypto currency asset, which can be used as a store of value, a medium of exchange, a unit of account, and a standard of deferred payment.
- 1.Get enough CKB and dCKB/ckETH
- 3.Connect wallet.
- 4.Click "Deposit"
- 1.600 CKB are needed for smart contracts interactions.
- 5.Pick an asset to stake，dCKB (by default) or ckETH for now.
- 6.Enter an amount to stake.
- 1.Cannot exceed the given "UDT balance".
- 7.Get a recommended amount of TAI
- 1.Cannot exceed the “TAI Limit”.
- 8.Confirm and approve the transaction.
- 9.Wait for confirmation.
- 10.Receive TAI，and check your collateral from “Cell list”.
When redeemed, you have to pay a small portion of interest for your loan. You are free to either take a loan again to pay the interests or let someone else send you some TAI to repay.
- 2.Pick an asset to redeem from “dCKB list”.
- 3.Click "Withdrawal".
- 4.A pop-up window tells you the status.
- 1.Need to pay the interest.
- 5.Double check and click “Withdraw now”.
- 6.Sign the transaction and wait for confirmation.